Tuesday, January 06, 2009

NEW MAINBOARD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=Photobucket" src="http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff59/dorkistic_design/news.gif" align="left" border="0">DATE: 06/01/2009
DAY: TUESDAY
BY: mi$$RED

EDITED BY: Pa'eja



Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
I'm Nabila, the new head of PROMARCH Bureau representing the new main-board of IAG for 2008/2009 session.

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the lateness of updating this blog. Since I'm still new in this position, there are a lot of things I need to learn in order to keep this blog updated and interactive. I will try my best in updating members with as much information as possible and I hope that all of you could support me by giving opinions, suggestions or any comments to make this blog a better one in the future, InsyaAllah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and welcome aboard Nabila! We hope you can maintain the site better and promote IAG more.. today's busking was crazy! hahaha

NANOMEOW said...

same wif today. haiyo....y i always rosakkan lagu aa..... =.=

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Tim. Just wanted to say hi to the forum, I been creeping around here for a while now, but tend to participate more. Looking forward to make some new friends. Ciao!

Tim

NY, NY

Anonymous said...

Оказание ритуальных услуг, заказ и производство памятников, организация похорон - это вещи о которых люди, как правило, стараются не задумываться и до поры-до времени держаться по-дальше.
Да, мир людей – особый мир, и смерть разных людей одинакова внутренне, а внешне разнятся и похороны и принятые в среде умершего ритуалы, и оказываемые нами ритуальные услуги . Мы не оспариваем право каждого на степень пышности похорон.


[url=http://www.angelritual.ru/goods/elite_grobi/
]организация похорон[/url]
http://www.angelritual.ru/

Blogger Template by Clairvo